The Recycling & Security Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a Full show of Wicked the play?

Go down

Does anyone have a Full show of Wicked the play?  Empty Does anyone have a Full show of Wicked the play?

Post  mathilda555 Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

This isn't meant to sound pathetic, sorry, but I was looking to find copies of the production of Wicked, full show but I don't have a show to trade with. I'm a cancer patient, work out of a hospital bed in living room, but I'm not a slug, I design jewelry, crochet with file silver wire and gemstone crystal or pearl beads to make amulet bags, necklaces, bracelets. I would love to trade something I have made for copies of the show. I made Teal and Kassie, in the sf production, sterling silver witches hats, inlay in silver wire for glenda, and teal green for elphaba, and hung a tiny silver broom from hers, and a tiny magic wand from glendas. I sure hope they got them, I sent them in the mail in Feb. haven't heard... but I could make one of those, they can be necklaces, or suspended from a sterling silver safety pin, i love making those....

Trade Show Flooring|SavingsAccounts.org

mathilda555

Back to top Go down